• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FF #52 need help!
2 2

17 posts in this topic

A pic of the inside cover would help...appears to be marker someone used to outline and draw on the boom rather than colour touch. 

I would grade as VG as a result and if selling, price to similarly graded raw copies. If it is actual restoration, take the selling values of VG range raws and expect 50-75% of what they sell for. 

On 1/17/2022 at 5:04 PM, comicginger1789 said:

A pic of the inside cover would help...appears to be marker someone used to outline and draw on the boom rather than colour touch. 

I would grade as VG as a result and if selling, price to similarly graded raw copies. If it is actual restoration, take the selling values of VG range raws and expect 50-75% of what they sell for. 

Thank you. You're right, i guess someone outlined the Black Panther.

4.0 w /CP

price? This is how I would figure it. Last sale $1470 of a 6.5 UK variant in Oct 21. Since then price has come down about 30%, that would put a UK 6.5 at $1020 range. Looking at some current sales of US version and comparing 6.5 to 4.0 it’s roughly 50-60% drop, so i would take the $1020 and deduct 55% and I would probably start with a price of $500 and go from there 😊 imho.

On 1/17/2022 at 9:00 PM, SNiPER said:

4.0 w /CP

price? This is how I would figure it. Last sale $1470 of a 6.5 UK variant in Oct 21. Since then price has come down about 30%, that would put a UK 6.5 at $1020 range. Looking at some current sales of US version and comparing 6.5 to 4.0 it’s roughly 50-60% drop, so i would take the $1020 and deduct 55% and I would probably start with a price of $500 and go from there 😊 imho.

Thanks for your help