• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Winter Edition (#1) Prize thread!
6 6

114 posts in this topic

On 2/22/2022 at 9:26 PM, zzutak said:

I also appreciate the chance for more of the generously donated prizes but I am going to pass also. @Timmay you're up.

Prize #2.  Batman Credit Card.  Donated by Cushing Fan

Prize #3.  Tales of the Crypt #2 CGC 9.0.  Donated by 68redlines73

Prize #4.  The following four books shipped anywhere in the world (international, just point me in the right direction and I'll get them to you; U.S., I can figure it out, usually).  Donated by jas1vans

Giant-Size Captain America 1: Reprints Tales of Suspense 59-63. Kirby art throughout and 63 is Cap's origin, if that's something you're interested in. Previous owner spilled something on the book, reds bleed through the pages giving many a pinkish hue. G

Giant-Size Doc Savage 1: Reprints Doc Savage 1 and 2, which is an adaptation of a pulp based on a novel depicting events that may have really happened, I think. This one's got a pretty sweet John Buscema cover. Impact ding on LLC, goes through the book. F-

Giant-Size Fantastic Four 2: Time travel to the American Revolution and the 1920's! John Buscema pencils the main story. The backup story is a reprint of FF 13. The Watcher Appears! There's a little road rash on the URBC. F

Giant-Size Spider Man 2: Spider-Man and Shang Chi fight each other, then team up to fight Fu Manchu at the Empire State Building. The backup story is a reprint of ASM Annual 3. F+/VF-

Prize #7.  Avengers 4 (1993 Reprint) CGC 9.6 (bottom right corner is cracked, sorry).  Shipped anywhere on my dime.  Donated by thirdgreenham

Prize #11.  A couple of Modern key spec books in mint condition: Oblivion Song 1 with pink signature and Department of Truth first print.  Donated by KryptoMayor

Prize #12.  Stack of Classics.  Shipped anywhere FedEx delivers.  Donated by Wipple

Prize #14.  G. I. Combat 5-pack #122, 123, 125, 126, 128.  Shipped anywhere in the world.  Donated by thirdgreenham

Prize #16.  Our Fighting Forces 5-pack #76, 77, 78, 80, 81.  Shipped anywhere in the world.  Donated by thirdgreenham

Prize #17.  Star Spangled War Stories 5-pack #138, 139, 140, 141, 142.  Shipped anywhere in the world.  Donated by thirdgreenham

Prize #19.  Marvel Infinity War #1-6 in VF condition.  Shipped anywhere in the world.  Donated by HighStakesComics

• Administrator

@Timmay you are up

Prize #2.  Batman Credit Card.  Donated by Cushing Fan

Prize #3.  Tales of the Crypt #2 CGC 9.0.  Donated by 68redlines73

Prize #4.  The following four books shipped anywhere in the world (international, just point me in the right direction and I'll get them to you; U.S., I can figure it out, usually).  Donated by jas1vans

Giant-Size Captain America 1: Reprints Tales of Suspense 59-63. Kirby art throughout and 63 is Cap's origin, if that's something you're interested in. Previous owner spilled something on the book, reds bleed through the pages giving many a pinkish hue. G

Giant-Size Doc Savage 1: Reprints Doc Savage 1 and 2, which is an adaptation of a pulp based on a novel depicting events that may have really happened, I think. This one's got a pretty sweet John Buscema cover. Impact ding on LLC, goes through the book. F-

Giant-Size Fantastic Four 2: Time travel to the American Revolution and the 1920's! John Buscema pencils the main story. The backup story is a reprint of FF 13. The Watcher Appears! There's a little road rash on the URBC. F

Giant-Size Spider Man 2: Spider-Man and Shang Chi fight each other, then team up to fight Fu Manchu at the Empire State Building. The backup story is a reprint of ASM Annual 3. F+/VF-

Prize #7.  Avengers 4 (1993 Reprint) CGC 9.6 (bottom right corner is cracked, sorry).  Shipped anywhere on my dime.  Donated by thirdgreenham

Prize #11.  A couple of Modern key spec books in mint condition: Oblivion Song 1 with pink signature and Department of Truth first print.  Donated by KryptoMayor

Prize #12.  Stack of Classics.  Shipped anywhere FedEx delivers.  Donated by Wipple

Prize #17.  Star Spangled War Stories 5-pack #138, 139, 140, 141, 142.  Shipped anywhere in the world.  Donated by thirdgreenham

Prize #19.  Marvel Infinity War #1-6 in VF condition.  Shipped anywhere in the world.  Donated by HighStakesComics

On 2/23/2022 at 8:01 AM, CGC Mike said:

Prize #4.  The following four books shipped anywhere in the world (international, just point me in the right direction and I'll get them to you; U.S., I can figure it out, usually).  Donated by jas1vans

:takeit:

• Administrator

Prize #11.  A couple of Modern key spec books in mint condition: Oblivion Song 1 with pink signature and Department of Truth first print.  Donated by KryptoMayor

Prize #12.  Stack of Classics.  Shipped anywhere FedEx delivers.  Donated by Wipple

Prize #19.  Marvel Infinity War #1-6 in VF condition.  Shipped anywhere in the world.  Donated by HighStakesComics

On 2/23/2022 at 12:22 PM, CGC Mike said:

Will be happy to take item #7. Another from Andy...thanks again!

@HighStakesComics is up next!

• Administrator

@Frederic9494 you are up.

• Administrator

@Wipple you are up

• Administrator

@zoso99 you are up

On 2/25/2022 at 8:10 PM, CGC Mike said:

I am assuming @zzutak is still passing?  If so, @pastandpresentcomics do you want the last prize?

Thank you, but I am still passing.