• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Incredible Hulk 345
4 4

8 posts in this topic

It's worth more than most people might expect; $55 high grade average according to Key Collector. I'm a McFarlane collector & like his Hulk nearly as much as his Spider-man :) Anyway I was thinking 7.5-8. Copy presents well with an accumulation of light edge wear and spine ticks. My biggest concern is it looks like there's spine roll 

On 1/24/2022 at 10:11 PM, MattrixAlien said:

It's worth more than most people might expect; $55 high grade average according to Key Collector. I'm a McFarlane collector & like his Hulk nearly as much as his Spider-man :) Anyway I was thinking 7.5-8. Copy presents well with an accumulation of light edge wear and spine ticks. My biggest concern is it looks like there's spine roll 

Hulk 337 was one of the first comics I ever bought, off the newsstand. Was totally hooked by 340 because of the art(and Peter David). My brother was an Amazing Spider-Man collector so when I saw that mcfarlane had moved over to that title I started reading a lot more of my brother’s comics. 
I thought this was just a miswrap but the more I look at the back cover picture and the placing of the bottom staple compared to the top, I think you’re right. That’s why I love “hey buddy, can you spare a grade”. You guys are awesome. 
thanks! 

On 1/25/2022 at 2:39 PM, I’m Rick Jones person_without_enough_empathy said:

Hulk 337 was one of the first comics I ever bought, off the newsstand. Was totally hooked by 340 because of the art(and Peter David). My brother was an Amazing Spider-Man collector so when I saw that mcfarlane had moved over to that title I started reading a lot more of my brother’s comics. 
I thought this was just a miswrap but the more I look at the back cover picture and the placing of the bottom staple compared to the top, I think you’re right. That’s why I love “hey buddy, can you spare a grade”. You guys are awesome. 
thanks! 

No probs :) I think that can be pressed out for a grade bump. Same, Hulk 340 is one of my most treasured keys. It's more than just an iconic cover. It features one of the best & most violent Hulk v Wolvie battles ever. Yeah Peter David is one of my favourite writers too. I've added the few McFarlane Hulk books I don't have to my hunt list