• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is a not for resale comic book worth less than a regular book

8 posts in this topic

is a not for resale comic book worth less than a its normal counter part. because I just saw a really good book listing(im not telling anyone what it is because more people would bid on the auction) and its affordable but it says not for resale and the variant wont pop up on comics priceguide

Without knowing what book you’re referring to, it’s very difficult to answer your question. In general, not for sale reprints are worth much less than the original. One quick example is Amazing Spider-Man 129 - you can go get a Lion’s Gate not for resale copy for $10 on eBay

On 1/29/2022 at 12:02 PM, Ye hairline said:

is a not for resale comic book worth less than a its normal counter part. because I just saw a really good book listing(im not telling anyone what it is because more people would bid on the auction) and its affordable but it says not for resale and the variant wont pop up on comics priceguide

A not for resale comic is worth less than its original counterpart. The comic price guide probably does not consider the not gorvresale comic a variant, but it's own thing. Hence why you can't find it.

That's all the info I can give with the limited info you gave

Just depends on the book, and possibly the grade.  Good luck.

but you could try to look up sold listings on eBay and compare for yourself 

Edited by revat

On 1/31/2022 at 3:54 PM, lostboys said:

Im guessing it was the Spidey auction?

Looked cool. 
All this needs to be checked manually. You can't trust anyone, especially the first person you meet. I only trust one writing service, use https://papersowl.com/examples/ for that. Proven over the years, helped me in everything. These are the only people I can rely on. So learn everything about this comic and only then draw conclusions.

looked really cool

Edited by AnnSteverson

If it's not for resale, it wouldn't really matter what it was worth, since it's not to be sold anyway.