• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about sending in comics

6 posts in this topic

You can send everything in the same box, no problem 

On 2/6/2022 at 12:25 PM, returnofmo said:

I have a comic i want to send in through the walkthrough category but i also have some others i want to send in the lower tiers. can i send them all in the same order or do i have to send them seperately?? 

You can send your order together, but bear in mind your order will be broken up into tier groups and you will be charged return shipping for each tier since they will all complete at different times.

On 2/6/2022 at 3:25 PM, returnofmo said:

I have a comic i want to send in through the walkthrough category but i also have some others i want to send in the lower tiers. can i send them all in the same order or do i have to send them seperately?? 

You have to make different submissions for each tier (so seperate orders) but you can send all these different tiered orders in the same box. They will not be sent all at once to you though, you will pay shipping from CGC to you for each different tiered order.

Different tiers can be sent in the same box, and appear on the same packing slip when you print it out.  Just be sure to stack the books in the box in the order in which they appear on the packing slip.  

As others have said, the different tiers will be completed at different times (with Walkthrough being the fastest), so each tier will be shipped to you separately and you will be charged separate shipping and "invoice fees."