• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berkeley Comic Show Saturday, March 5

13 posts in this topic

Looked like Wondercon moved up to our traditional first weekend of April date so we are doing March 5. Hope everyone can make it!

Same spacious location at the Berkeley Adult School. 11 am to noon early admission $15. Noon to five, $10. Giant room packed with comics. Free parking lots in front and back. Close to the highway and close to BART too.

www.berkeleycomicshow.com

Heard from a big show dealer that he's making the switch and dropping all big shows and just doing little ones, where he's killing it. More and more one day shows are feeling a bit more old school these days, even if they aren't fully old school like ours and a few others. It also kind of reminds me of what's going on with LPs lately, even sales of new release LPs.

On 2/14/2022 at 5:34 PM, HouseofComics.Com said:

Heard from a big show dealer that he's making the switch and dropping all big shows and just doing little ones, where he's killing it. More and more one day shows are feeling a bit more old school these days, even if they aren't fully old school like ours and a few others. It also kind of reminds me of what's going on with LPs lately, even sales of new release LPs.

Will this dealer be setting up at your show? :smile:

Current vendor list for the upcoming show:

A-1 Comics

Bronze Age Batcave

ComicWeb

JCT Comics

Kalen’s Collectibles

DevCo Comics

RJ Collectibles

The_Real_Clark_Kent_21

Brett’s Comics

Mike’s Comics Plus

The Batcave Comics & Toys

Worlds of Wonder

Harvey Doss

Dragstrip Comics

Fulton Street Comics

Ray Storch

Santa Rosa Comics

House of Comics

Antone Perry

Bill McGregor

This will probably be the first show of the year for me and my group looking forward to it. The show always seems to supply me with good books that fills holes in my colllection. I remember last time I went getting a ASM 135 and a Avengers 100 in the shape I could afford from Marc (House of Comics) and being extremely happy with the pickings from other dealers also.