• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's in Greggy's Box?!?!?
6 6

53 posts in this topic

On 2/10/2022 at 9:43 AM, The Meta said:
On 2/10/2022 at 9:15 AM, Jesse-Lee said:

If you got a problem with Canada anthropomorphic dogs, well then you got a problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate bud.

Give your balls a tug

letter-kenny-nice-execution.gif.c30921188922df40681cef84f6a3d542.gif

@greggy drew my name for Secret Santa almost twenty years ago and sent me a pile of his under-under-under-copies of awesomely cheesy Bronze Age DC romance comics. They’re still among the most beautiful books in my collection and not one is ever leaving it.

And one delightful afternoon when I was visiting the area, he invited me to his home and let me look through a couple boxes of his Sweet Sweet DCs. 

Truly one of the kindest, most generous comic people I’ve ever met. Keep being awesome, Short Shorts. Love ya man.

On 2/11/2022 at 12:05 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well he has punished the TAT with steady waves of books. (shrug)

awesome. Given the TAT, he got in there and under for the time it would take the Punisher to make or break the bank. CGC's clock is ticking. Give me Liberty or Give me Peace, with CGC and the expectations. :cheers: 

I've only just read this thread now, I've seen the title floating about for some weeks but was too scared to look...expecting something like the video below!  :fear:

Thankfully it was just about Greg's legendary philanthropic nature. 

Kudos Gregster!  (worship)