• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Brand new E. Gerber Mylites2 and Full-Backs for sale

13 posts in this topic

THREAD IS CLOSED.  ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

MANY THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO MADE PURCHASES.

Full disclosure and my Sales Thread Rules are in the spoiler link below:

Spoiler

Full disclosure:  I am listing these for a collecting friend that doesn't do forums, but I've known him for over 15 years and he's as solid as they come.  Since I'm vouching for him, I will be taking responsibility for this listing.  In other words, I will make it right if he suddenly decides he'd rather strip naked and bark at the moon.  In addition, I will make sure he packs and ships these promptly.

Rules:

1. No Probation List, Hall of Shame members or people on my personal list
  2. Board members who have signed up in the last 3 months or who have less than 100 posts need to P.M. me first for approval
  3. Shipping to the U.S. only and will be FREE (Priority Mail shipping).
  4. No returns (these are brand new, obviously are not comics, and are heavy, so shipping back and forth would not make sense)
  5. Payment to be made via Paypal
  6. Time stamped  :takeit: in the thread or in a P.M. takes priority over everything else.
  7. Free free to P.M. me with any questions

These are the same bag/board combo packs that Flee-Marquette won in my Where's Waldomo game thread.  Also, board member @thecollectron has already purchased some of these if anyone needs a reference.

FOR SALE:  Fresh unopened packs of E. Gerber Mylites2 (725M2) and matching E. Gerber Full-Backs (700FB).

These are new (still sealed) genuine E. Gerber products designed for long term archival storage.  These are being sold as combo packs and will include one pack of Mylites2 (50 count) AND a matching pack of Full-Backs (50 count).  As many are aware, E. Gerber continues to get backed up further and further on the production of these, and an order with them would take several months to fulfill. 

My friend was going to list these for sale on Ebay, but I told him to let me try here first, where he could save on the hassles and listing fees and the buyers could get a discount and save on the sales tax.  Shipping to the U.S. only and will be via USPS Priority Mail at no additional charge.  For reference, here is a link to an Ebay search for "mylites fullback 725M2 700FB"......these same combo packs are currently being listed (and selling) for $99 plus sales tax there.

I understand these aren't cheap right now, but they are available for immediate shipment.  If these don't sell here, I will make sure to cancel this listing before he moves them to Ebay

He currently has 15 (now 0) of the combo packs (each includes 50 bags AND 50 boards) available for sale

PRICE: $79 per combo pack (includes free Priority Shipping in the U.S.)

Here are the details (specifications pulled directly from E. Gerber website) of what he currently has available for sale:

• 15 0 packs (50 count) of E.Gerber Mylites2 (Standard Size - Item# 725M2)

Made from 2 mil thick Mylar D.  Archival with zero off gassing.  7-1/4" x 10-1/2" plus 1-1/2" flap.  For standard comics 1970's - 1990's.

• 15 0 packs (50 count) of E.Gerber Full-Backs (Standard Size - Item# 700FB)

42 mil thick acid-free boards. Meets strict government standards for long-term archival storage.  7" x 10-1/2"

680933398_BagsandBoards.thumb.JPG.e2df4a0c78a3f53d36ecf7325412f2d0.JPG

Edited by Domo Arigato
Updated available quantity

Update:  Two sets sold via P.M. about an hour ago.......so there are now 10 sets left.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to P.M. me.

On 2/10/2022 at 9:51 PM, pabstbluerobot said:

:takeit:one combo pack please, thanks!

You got one.

I've sent you a P.M. with payment information.

Thank you very much!