• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No feedback yet with 370+ bids and 150+ wins...?

17 posts in this topic

That is the most obvious shill in the history of EBay.

I didn't want to use the "S" word since he did bid on a couple of Doc's auctions along with 200 of Zilla's.. gossip.gif

27_laughing.gif

That is the most obvious shill in the history of EBay.

I didn't want to use the "S" word since he did bid on a couple of Doc's auctions along with 200 of Zilla's.. gossip.gif

27_laughing.gif

Ouch. If that's a shill, and it probably is, he cost Zillaf about $1,000 in sales....and about $200 for Banner. frown.gif

yes, doesn't look like a shill given that he's bidding, and winning, a lot of auctions that we can verify are being run by different people in different states. i wouldn't think zillaf is utilizing shills on his $4 auctions (or any of his auctions for that matter). seems like and up 'n up seller. dr. banner, ditto, and I see some other people on there I recognize.

Maybe he paid by check with all these guys and nothing has cleared yet?

Looks more like a thrill bidder than a shill bidder but he's won auctions and hasn't received negative feedback.

I know that half of the stuff I buy and/or sell on ebay I never receive feedback for. That's a lot of auctions to not receive anything (pos or neg)...and for a lot of different sellers!

I've never seen anything like this. confused.gif

He just started on eBay. Maybe he's jumping in head first with two fists full of cash. screwy.gif

I hope he's legit for the sake of all the other bidders as well as the sellers for the auctions he won (wins). His bids are all over the map, nothing too expensive though.

Heck, I have no clue.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on here guys, some weird stuff seems to be going on with one of my "super-secret" email addresses and am hoping to figure it out asap! My ebay account tied to that address seems to be okay so far... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you think he's a shill service hired by different ebay sellers? dr. banner and zillaf are not the same person, i'd bet a nickle on that.

No (our own) dr banner and zillaf aren't the same person. Also, neither of them are Heritage Comics.

And none of those three are amazingspider-fan

(in case anyone is wondering, yes, I've done business with all four...)

Me too.

All four guys (our doc Banner, Zilla, and ASMfan, and Heritage) are great sellers and I've bought from all of them.

I noticed this bidder when he sniped me on some JIMs an just checked him out since he was a 0 feedback guy. I thought his 150 wins with 0 feedback was wierd as heck that's all.

smirk.gif

Sorry for starting a thread with "potential controvery" and disappearing but my phone lines were dead Mon and Tues. The repair man (girl) just left this morning but the "big truck" will be back this afternoon to replace the large cables all along the street.

I don't want anyone thinking I'm pulling an Abrams... poke2.gif