• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Accounting
2 2

26 posts in this topic

On 2/22/2022 at 1:32 PM, ethanwa79 said:

Same problem for me. I have over $3000 in submissions and need to update my credit card. I cant get ahold at anyone at CGC when trying to call the Accounting department. Did anyone get a reply from the email address?

Same problem for me. They probably have to count blackstones 500 million investment before they can start answering the phone 🤔

On 2/23/2022 at 7:27 PM, CGC Mike said:

The problem is, the George Perez signing was cancelled.  This has caused a huge backup in accounting.  I have been assured that everyone will receive a reply.  Please be patient a while longer.  

@CGC Mike Can you advise why CCS appears to have gone ahead and charged for Perez submissions?  Should we anticipate charges from CGC as well?  I have not received any email detailing the options for the books I subbed. 

• Administrator
On 2/28/2022 at 10:40 AM, Transplant said:

@CGC Mike Can you advise why CCS appears to have gone ahead and charged for Perez submissions?  Should we anticipate charges from CGC as well?  I have not received any email detailing the options for the books I subbed. 

Here is what Jennifer has stated about this:

Some orders for this signing that have been here for some time may have already been charged.  Depending on what option you select for your books, you would either get a full refund or partial refund depending on if we are just sending them back to you as is or if you still wanted to have them graded.  

Due to the high volume of submissions received for this signing, it will take about a week to get to everyone that submitted.  But, in the meantime, if you do want to speak with someone about the signing, you can reach our Signature Series department at: privatesignings@cgccomics.com and they can assist you further.

On 2/28/2022 at 5:25 PM, adampasz said:

I am also having this problem. I need to resolve a billing issue. 

I left a messages more than a week ago, but still haven't heard back. Please help.

Also, I have not received any response via the Contact form.

FWIW, I was able to contact a regular support rep. (by not selecting "accounting" from the phone menu), and they were able to resolve the issue for me.

The rep. I spoke to was very helpful.

• Administrator

Good morning,

I do understand how frustrating it is to have these issues with accounting.  The accounting department has far fewer reps than customer service and they are doing the best that they can.  The cancelling of the George Perez signing was completely beyond our control and because it was cancelled, we now have thousands of submissions that our accounting department will have to go in and refund.  

If you are just looking to make a payment and provide credit card information, you can always just contact customer service and provide them with that credit card info and we can get that updated with accounting for you.  

Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience. Thank you!

I had 2 emails regarding 2 submissions, both said my card had been declined, I emailed them back twice with no response, so I phoned my bank, they told me that whoever tried the card transaction had put in the wrong expiry date, so I emailed CGC again explaining the situation, still no response, not good working practice to a customer who is spending $1100+ in my opinion.  And I live in the UK, so I will not be phoning like I was asked to. 

Edited by batmiesta

On 2/28/2022 at 12:06 PM, CGC Mike said:

Here is what Jennifer has stated about this: 

But, in the meantime, if you do want to speak with someone about the signing, you can reach our Signature Series department at: privatesignings@cgccomics.com and they can assist you further.

I'm at nearly two weeks since asking (twice, now) the signature department if I can split my Perez order between having some returned to me raw, and going ahead and getting the remainder graded with the Perez label.  I can't make a final decision on my books until I fully understand my options.  
But sure, let's advertise 8 new signing events in the coming months.