• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why does CGC keep charging my old EXPIRED Credit Card?
2 2

8 posts in this topic

try emailing or the 'ask cgc' section here on the boards (dig a bit you'll find it)

On 2/17/2022 at 4:30 PM, Sweedy said:

What did they say when you called their toll-free number?

I can't get through to their toll free number.  I get put on hold, then have to leave a message for them.  

On 2/17/2022 at 4:30 PM, revat said:

try emailing or the 'ask cgc' section here on the boards (dig a bit you'll find it)

I haven't gotten a response to any emails in months on other questions.  I will try the ask CGC section and hope someone is actually looking at it.

The accounting dept , which is in NJ I believe, does not seem to get payment changes from new orders...so you have to contact them directly to change your account details. I have talked to them on several occasions about strange billing (including them using an old card). They are easy to work with and it always gets resolved. But I have been trying to call them this week and can never get through, which has never happened before.

Edited by Ed Hanes

CGC accounting did the same exact thing to me. I can't believe this is happening! Now, I can't get through to accounting either. I have used CGC services for years now, and am just growing more and more disappointed by this. If I put my credit card information onto my order how difficult is it to use *that* card to process my order? If I ever get this situation straightened out, I've decided to never send any submissions to CGC ever again. I'm done.