• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another reason why I won't buy any Ultimate book...

15 posts in this topic

Hey, Fritz Lang. I dunno, I enjoyed Ultimates 1. I decided to drop Ultimate books as a general reduction of new reading, but will probably get the big HC whenever it comes out. A female Vision doesn't bother me. I mean, it's a robot, ergo it doesn't have a sex. I just wonder what her boobs are for. I wonder that about everyone, though.

Hey, Fritz Lang. I dunno, I enjoyed Ultimates 1. I decided to drop Ultimate books as a general reduction of new reading, but will probably get the big HC whenever it comes out. A female Vision doesn't bother me. I mean, it's a robot, ergo it doesn't have a sex. I just wonder what her boobs are for. I wonder that about everyone, though.

They had a female Vision in the regular Marvel U., her name was Jocasta. gossip.gif

They had a female Vision in the regular Marvel U., her name was Jocasta. gossip.gif

gossip.gif

That was a female Ultron.

gossip.gif

No, Akhema was the female Ultron. gossip.gif

gossip.gif

No, Akhema was the female Ultron. gossip.gif

Good call - Jocasta was created to be Ultron's bride using Janet Pym's brainwaves. thumbsup2.gif