• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sig Series Lost?

3 posts in this topic

I sent in two packages for the Last Ronin crew signing. At the time of shipping, I couldn't find anywhere on the forms that said what initials to write, so I wrote "LRC" on both (for Last Ronin crew). They were delivered about 20 days ago, but still don't show up under my submissions. I have sent an e-mail and made a phone call about it, since I now see I was supposed to write "TLR". I haven't heard anything back, and am a bit worried. Am I just SOL at this point?

• Administrator

Hello,

Because you did write letters on the outside of the box it would have been delivered to our CGC Signature Series department. However we currently are showing high volumes of packages that were delivered for the George Perez signing that are still being received into the system. Because of this our signature series team is still running a little behind on receiving all In House Signing invoices into the system. 

Do you know what date they were delivered on?

On 2/21/2022 at 5:32 PM, mmasterson said:

Hello,

Because you did write letters on the outside of the box it would have been delivered to our CGC Signature Series department. However we currently are showing high volumes of packages that were delivered for the George Perez signing that are still being received into the system. Because of this our signature series team is still running a little behind on receiving all In House Signing invoices into the system. 

Do you know what date they were delivered on?

Delivered on January 31st