• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing Submissions

2 posts in this topic

My submissions no longer show up (older than 8 months.), but, now i can't even search for them.  Order #'s are 3847847 and 3847848.  These were submitted in April 2021, and received by CGC/CCS in May 2021.  By my count that is well over the 229 days you are currently listing for CCS pressing.  In fact, I believe when they were received, that number was more in the 180 days area.  Also, CCS already billed me in November 2021.  So, now, I am a bit concerned as to where my books are at this point.  Especially concerning has been the number of posts in the forums detailing errors and gross negligence by CCS and then being passed on for grading like there was no damage done.  What is going on in Florida?  Sadly, on top of this mystery, is the fact that by this point all the hype has come and gone from my submissions, so the value is in the toilet.  Needless to say, that was my last 2 submissions.

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately because of the large number of submissions that were sent in to CCS at the beginning of last year, the turn around time is a long wait for pressing. Our estimates are based on business days after it is delivered to our facility but they are liable to change based on what we have in house at that time. Currently from Mid-April you are sitting at 210 of the 229 business days.

After they have been transferred back to CGC for grading/encapsulation you will be able to view the submissions again on your submission tracking using those invoice numbers.

If you have any other questions feel free to let us know.