• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tough Crowd - Closed, PM if you have any interest
2 2

40 posts in this topic

On 2/24/2022 at 1:41 PM, speedcake said:

Ya its been like pulling teeth around here lately. Great books though! I think its just a normally tough time of year to sell. Taxes right around the corner.

Yeah, there's 3 that I would jump on if not for that tax bill looming. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 2/24/2022 at 12:50 PM, jimjum12 said:

Yeah, there's 3 that I would jump on if not for that tax bill looming. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Yeah, the very reason I’m doing a thread. I haven’t done my taxes yet but I already know it won’t be pretty. 

On 2/24/2022 at 3:10 PM, bcc said:

Yeah, the very reason I’m doing a thread. I haven’t done my taxes yet but I already know it won’t be pretty. 

I just had to sell about a dozen of my favorites. Same reason, taxes. I always get excited when I see one of your threads, they never disappoint. :foryou: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

On 2/24/2022 at 2:15 PM, jimjum12 said:

I just had to sell about a dozen of my favorites. Same reason, taxes. I always get excited when I see one of your threads, they never disappoint. :foryou: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I feel that pain but I'm back in the black again. Somebody sell me a decent ASM 16.

On 2/24/2022 at 1:41 PM, speedcake said:

Ya its been like pulling teeth around here lately. Great books though! I think its just a normally tough time of year to sell. Taxes right around the corner.

I don’t think anybody ever checks the Want To Buy forum. I dunno how it is for others but I’ve posted looking for fairly common things like Gold Key Trek or recently an ASM 50 and not gotten a single reply. I don’t always have time to sift through these boards and a lot of times by the time I find what I want someone else has already claimed it.