• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why only 8 months when turnaround time is longer?
3 3

29 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 3/3/2022 at 12:05 PM, zypher said:

A quoted response from CGC to another user doesn't invalidate the complete lack of response to me, a separate paying customer. I appreciate someone got some info out of them but it's open ended and wasn't even supplied to me via an official channel. I stand by my statement and will continue to until I receive an answer to my official inquiry.

If you are willing to take the time and PM me your submission number(s), I will find out the status of your books.  

On 3/4/2022 at 2:05 AM, zypher said:

A quoted response from CGC to another user doesn't invalidate the complete lack of response to me, a separate paying customer. I appreciate someone got some info out of them but it's open ended and wasn't even supplied to me via an official channel. I stand by my statement and will continue to until I receive an answer to my official inquiry.

I didn't mean that it did, I understand your frustration, indeed I posted here because messages sent through their contact us form are usually ignored. I just wanted to be sure you had seen his reponse.

My submission, delivered to their facility on 1-24, was acknowledged in their tracking system two weeks later as being with CCS and remained as such until this morning when it simply vanished from their system.

*poof*

Now it is neither acknowledged as received nor as submitted.  

Edited by Chester Cheetah

On 3/5/2022 at 7:46 AM, Chester Cheetah said:

My submission, delivered to their facility on 1-24, was acknowledged in their tracking system two weeks later as being with CCS and remained as such until this morning when it simply vanished from their system.

*poof*

they threw out your stuff

nah, everyone's subs are missing now, they'll be back

• Administrator
On 3/5/2022 at 7:46 AM, Chester Cheetah said:

*poof*

Others are experiencing this.  I am guessing the system is currently down.