• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-Men 8
4 4

14 posts in this topic

Recent one from auction. I think I got a bargain. Staples amazingly tight for such an old book. What looks like a small piece out or blunting at bottom left BC corner is actually a little extra original paper on corner folded up. I think that's a production error, so no defect?

Anyway thanks. I got X-Men 7,8 then 10 through 30. Got to get that 9! Then work back from 6. Maybe I can get to 1 if I sell my car or house!doh!

8 X-Men F.jpg

8 X-Men F3.jpg

8 X-Men F4.jpg

8 X-Men F1.jpg

8 X-Men F2.jpg

8 X-Men B.jpg

8 X-Men B2.jpg

8 X-Men B3.jpg

8 X-Men B1.jpg

8 X-Men Front INside 2.jpg

8 X-Men Back INside.jpg

8 X-Men staples.jpg

Tough white cover .. it’s a nice book. Had more difficulty getting a nice copy myself for a reasonable price. I’m gonna say 6.5 there is a lot of discolorations.. I’m not sure if that’s considered foxing. But an above average copy for sure. Like to hear what others have to say. 

On 3/6/2022 at 11:37 AM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

I don't think this is a 6.0 ....I'm going to say 5.5  but what do I know ...

p.s. I remember those days of chasing a title...it's a lot of fun but a massive amount of work ...these days. Just because you want the best price and best condition and you have to be very careful and not jump the gun. Above all you have to be very patient.

Yes, it is a lot of effort ..and restraint when something you really want goes way over what you think is worth.

Anyway it was advertised as a 5.0 So I did okay!

Hard to tell with the white cover.  I'll say 6.0, but there may be more wear along the edges than I'm seeing.  It does look like a crease on the lower right front cover.  Can't tell if it breaks color.