• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your Signature series books !

333 posts in this topic

Sorry about this post, im trying to put up a picture of my Sig Series book, but I keep getting an error that "this document contains no data" when I try to attach a file to my post. Can anyone help?

Again, sorry for this post, I just really want to share my Sig series book since it's the only slabbed book I own.

I'm not much of a fan of signed books, but I must say that this thread is VERY cool! Thanks to everyone for sharing.

The only book I own with a signature that is slabbed was signed before CGC offered its signature series book which means it got a qualified label.

It was signed by Gilbert Shelton -- a legend in the Underground comix scene, and the reknowned creator of the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers.

Incidentally, Fed's N' Heads is the first appearance of the Freak Brothers, and the copy below is a super-rare first print & the best copy on the census:

feds1.jpg

No that 9.6 is great too...

I like them both, and little fact for those that like NYX and X-23, the cover originally had her in a thong, but they asked Josh to change the cover to show her in the school dress as it covered her Assets.