• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Slightly loved GA SA
2 2

42 posts in this topic

I’ll be listing various GA and SA over the next few days. Most of these books are either low grade, incomplete (coverless, remainder, of missing pages), or restored, and should be priced accordingly. For those books that are incomplete, I would actually prefer to make them complete myself (and keep them), so if you have what it takes for sale, please contact me.

Prices are firm and I won’t be entertaining offers by PM or at end of thread. I’ll try to price these fairly but if they don’t sell they’ll just go back in the box.

Rules:

All books are returnable within 2 weeks of purchase for any reason. I try to give decent enough scans and pics to enable judgement of grade or detection of resto. However if you disagree upon receiving books you have 2 weeks to return. Paypal, CK, or MO accepted. International buyers welcome if you can pay for shipping that includes tracking. If you are well known on the boards and international, your books will ship in a timely manner upon any form of payment. If you are international and unknown to me, you’ll either have to pay by CK or MO, or have a long-time ever-present boardie vouch for you directly to me.

Shipping costs are exact costs; USPS Priority envelope or box, well protected, is the default method, but other methods are possible. If shipping ends up being more than what you’re charged, I’ll refund the difference.

No bidders of ill-repute, yadda yadda yadda.

Edited by whomerjay

Meet Corliss Archer #2 coverless; pages a bit flimsy but otherwise complete. Boardies below inform us the story starts on the inner front cover, so page one is with the (missing cover). If anyone has a cover, even a copy or repro that also prints page 1, I’d be happy to buy it and keep this. $25

Corliss 1 front no cover orforst wrap.jpg

Corliss 1 gback no cover orforst wrap.jpg

interior splash Corliss 1.jpeg

Edited by whomerjay

On 3/12/2022 at 10:25 AM, rjpb said:

That Corliss Archer may just be missing the cover, as Fox books started their stories on the inside front cover. Check to see if it has 32 pages.

Yeah he is right, it is just missing cover.  And it is actually #2, at least from what I'm seeing on Comic Book Plus.

https://comicbookplus.com/?dlid=26900

ok thanks guys. The previous owner sold me this as a #1 and the bag has the label #1.  That said I never had a #1 and search of the "The Homework Hoax" story inside has hits for #2.  I'll revise the post. tx