• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted Silver Age Flash covers - Cinfa

12 posts in this topic

The last thing on my list is a SA Flash cover. Have some money parked and can unload some SA comics keys. Desirability and prices vary on content. Possibly 70% of the covers from that run would be on my want list.

Will pay 2.5% commission/finders fee for any completed purchase.

Would dearly love to put this obsession behind me and just move onto other things in life.

On 3/15/2022 at 1:05 PM, artdealer said:

Good luck finding one. 
You'll need it. 

They are out there, sitting in someone's cupboard along with the 1960s comics they bought as a kid, only to be discovered when they moved, by their kids or when they died etc. Four complete unknown Flash chapters have turned up in last 4 years, including two title splashes. I doubt this is the ned of it. They don't all wind up on HA or CL.

On 3/15/2022 at 5:20 PM, Terry E. Gibbs said:

They are out there, sitting in someone's cupboard along with the 1960s comics they bought as a kid, only to be discovered when they moved, by their kids or when they died etc. Four complete unknown Flash chapters have turned up in last 4 years, including two title splashes. I doubt this is the ned of it. They don't all wind up on HA or CL.

Most, if not all the covers will show up in auction. 
Concerning SA Flash splashes, yes I know about those chapters. 
I also just last week, sold a Flash splash through my website. 

On 3/16/2022 at 9:28 AM, artdealer said:

Most, if not all the covers will show up in auction. 
Concerning SA Flash splashes, yes I know about those chapters. 
I also just last week, sold a Flash splash through my website. 

Thank you, was that splash the 135. Which chapters do you know about from last four years, could you share and thanks for the info. I know of covers for 117, 123, 135, 137 off the top of my head. (117 & 137 HA archives)

Edited by Terry E. Gibbs

On 3/15/2022 at 8:34 PM, Terry E. Gibbs said:

Thank you, was that splash the 135. Which chapters do you know about from last four years, could you share and thanks for the info. I know of covers for 117, 123, 135, 137 off the top of my head. (117 & 137 HA archives)

Add the covers for #120 and #144, which I owned back in 1977. Bought it for $100 at the San Diego con.