• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain Aero Comics #26

15 posts in this topic

On 3/17/2022 at 6:16 PM, D84 said:

Do a page count. According to comics.org it should be 52 pages including the cover.

So the cover counts as 4 pages? I have 12 wraps, not including cover, so that's 48 pages. Including cover gets me to 52. Correct?

And thanks!

On 3/17/2022 at 8:02 PM, kazoo said:

Any cool backstory on finding the book?  Love to find such beauties in the wild ...

Actually picked up a collection of GA books today. Many coverless, many in :cry: condition, but some in decent shape, like this one. Not much superhero stuff, though there's an old Superman that's so bad it's just separate pages now. Afraid to handle it to see what issue it is lol

Interesting stuff though. Maybe I'll take some pics, show you guys what's there.

On 3/17/2022 at 5:59 PM, Hulksdaddy1 said:

Hey guys, just picked this up today. I believe it's missing it's centerfold. Does anyone have a pic of the centerfold, or can tell me what's on it?

Thanks

IMG_8691 (2).JPG

Does it have the Derby Day text and the Infantino splash?

derby day cap aero 26.jpg