• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man 129
4 4

13 posts in this topic

Hello,

I purchased this off eBay for a pretty penny a few months ago and am interested in getting a better idea of the grade. I don't intend to get it pressed or send it into CGC any time soon, I just want to post some of the books I have so I am able to get a better sense of grades for when I shopping around.

The most apparent defect is the top staple has torn the cover slightly.

Thanks!

IMG_0987.jpeg

IMG_0988.jpeg

IMG_0989.jpeg

IMG_0990.jpeg

IMG_0991.jpeg

IMG_0992.jpeg

IMG_0993.jpeg

IMG_0994.jpeg

IMG_0995.jpeg

IMG_0996.jpeg

IMG_0997.jpeg

IMG_0998.jpeg

IMG_0999.jpeg

Edited by oatcrunch

On 3/20/2022 at 11:23 AM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

You should have a complete picture of the back...and then move in close with some closeups......What's going on with bottom back right corner ?     7.5

The tics are hard to see from the side ...some close ups from above would have been nice.

The book look's great. The slight tear is a big bummer.

There is a couple problem area's on the back ...it's nice to see close ups of the issues. .....I'm new so don't pay much attention to me.

On 3/20/2022 at 9:22 AM, MrRoboto said:

Wow. Just a beautiful comic. I’m not sure what to even grade it. 8.0? 

Thanks for the feedback! I'll add a couple more pics of the spots you mentioned in your post, @Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice.