• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Multiple orders in one box return shipping question
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hey all,

If you're sending multiple CGC orders (sending out a few books for a few different artists, but its one of those multi-signing event so they should all be done at the same time), will CGC return all of those orders in the same box to save on shipping or will each invoice be shipped back and charged return shipping separately? 

On 3/23/2022 at 4:01 PM, The Velcronomicon said:

Usually the latter.

Are the signings a group signing where they all sign the same book? That might be different hm

It's this one https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/9975/    All signing different books, separate invoices

Anyone had any luck calling CGC and getting them to combine the return shipping on orders? I've read on some other posts that people would note down to ship all the books back together on each of the invoices when they would send in books, but never revealed whether that actually worked out or not

Edited by JC25427N

On 3/23/2022 at 2:57 PM, JC25427N said:
On 3/23/2022 at 1:01 PM, The Velcronomicon said:

Usually the latter.

Are the signings a group signing where they all sign the same book? That might be different hm

It's this one https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/9975/    All signing different books, separate invoices

Anyone had any luck calling CGC and getting them to combine the return shipping on orders? I've read on some other posts that people would note down to ship all the books back together on each of the invoices when they would send in books, but never revealed whether that actually worked out or not

very generally, it doesn't work out.  Which is not to say it cannot workout.  I assume it would be most likely to work out in the following circumstances:

1)  you have super epic books, and they don't mind catering to you a bit.

2) you are shipping to a relatively random country (more like Uganda than Canada, no disrespect to either country).

3) by sheer coincidence, your books from multiple invoices are being packed and shipped by the same guy on the same day and they feel nice and pack your books all together.

It wouldn't surprise me if there were other scenarios that occur, but I'm 99% sure you've gotta call to even have a slight chance of making it happen.  A note with your invoice ain't gonna cut it, even if Uncle Benjamin makes an appearance.