• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Oscars predictions
2 2

114 posts in this topic

Being thick skinned should be a key competency to be a good comedian. And that slap is fodder for great material. I'm sure the late night shows will be thanking the comedy gods for this. Think Chris is going to milk this at his shows especially since he starred in it. And that could be the best revenge or riposte to this episode. 

On another note, what the hell kinda hokey category is Most cheer worthy moment? Is the Oscars turning into the MTV awards show? Are we getting Oscar worthy best kisses next? And how did they pick those few scenes out of all the movies in history? The Oscars must be in trouble.

On 3/29/2022 at 5:35 AM, Bosco685 said:

5.5K comments now and climbing

:whatthe:

6.2 K

What floors me is that are so many people who think this was a good idea. Not the majority...but I'm thinking of finding out if I can play this song in a response.

On 3/29/2022 at 11:37 AM, ▫️ said:

On another note, what the hell kinda hokey category is Most cheer worthy moment? Is the Oscars turning into the MTV awards show? Are we getting Oscar worthy best kisses next? And how did they pick those few scenes out of all the movies in history? The Oscars must be in trouble.

Thank hardcore Disney fans.

Supposedly, the Oscars were purposely blocking MCU films from being recognized. So a petition was created to demand the Oscars create a category where THE FANS were the deciding factor who gets selected. So this was geared toward big box office event films. And then guess who didn't show up to vote in 2022?

On 3/29/2022 at 11:37 AM, ▫️ said:

No s^&*. lol

People nowadays are mostly over Hollywood patting themselves on the back. Critics suck, awards voters suck, etc. We're catching on to their shenanigans.