• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan lee signature legit?
4 4

65 posts in this topic

On 3/28/2022 at 3:17 PM, ryanritc said:

Recently picked this up does it look legit I have my concerns 

image.jpg

yeah doesnt have any tell tale hesitation marks of the forgery.

I do collect autographs of people that I admire. Elvis Presley,  Al Pacino, Vivian Leigh etc. The one thing you can tell on forgery signatures is that the forger tries to make it a good forgery,  however in doing so the signature starts to get a bit wobbly in tell spots. This autograph looks very good,  so I think no worries with this one.

On 3/28/2022 at 7:52 PM, oakman29 said:

I do collect autographs of people that I admire. Elvis Presley,  Al Pacino, Vivian Leigh, Kav etc. The one thing you can tell on forgery signatures is that the forger tries to make it a good forgery,  however in doing so the signature starts to get a bit wobbly in tell spots. This autograph looks very good,  so I think no worries with this one.

FTFY

On 3/29/2022 at 2:37 PM, The lips said:

This is one of mine he signed in front of me and it looks legit next to this one. 

2DCF387D-101D-4B98-9D84-C0762797FD6E.jpeg

I have an autograph from that time period.  He had a really nice signature back then. Near the end it was pretty bad, but I mean Stan Lee couldn't help it.

On 3/29/2022 at 5:45 PM, oakman29 said:

I have an autograph from that time period.  He had a really nice signature back then. Near the end it was pretty bad, but I mean Stan Lee couldn't help it.

his cockroaches were top notch till the end tho!

On 3/29/2022 at 5:23 PM, kav said:

FTFY

I have nearly 40 or so Kav autographs, he's nearly as desirable as the king Elvis Presley himself. I'm looking for Beatles autographs, and Jimmy Page at the moment. Waiting for just the right one at the right price.

Edited by oakman29

On 3/29/2022 at 5:49 PM, oakman29 said:

I have nearly 40 or so Kav autographs, he's nearly as desirable as the king Elvis Presley himself. I'm looking for Beatles autographs, and Jimmy Page at the moment. Waiting for just the right one at the right price.

I have a elvis signed in 2010

On 3/28/2022 at 3:17 PM, ryanritc said:

Recently picked this up does it look legit I have my concerns 

image.jpg

Considering how messy Stan's sig got in his last few years, it's impossible to say with complete certainty, but I lean fake. 

You might get better opinions posting your image in the Signature Room forum.