• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turnaround Times ?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Sorry if this was already asked ....

If a book was submitted for 'press + grading', how to I project the approximate turnaround time? 

Specifically, the current turnaround for pressing is 254 days and turnaround time for grading is 212 days, am I looking at 254 days - or - 254 + 212 (466) days?

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  Both pressing and grading each have their own turnaround times, which you can find here: CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)  It is a separate turnaround time for each service not combined so you would have to add the two together to get your total time for both services.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

On 3/29/2022 at 1:09 PM, CGC Mike said:

Keep in mind turn around times are working days.

On 3/29/2022 at 1:43 PM, Sold! said:

More like 21 months:

466÷22= 21.1 months.

That's right ... I liked the quick answer in my head better. 21 months just made me frown! That brings me to January 2024 :(

Thank for the information.

CGC posts the arrival dates of packages that are being opened...would it be possible for CGC to start posting the arrival dates (or submission dates) of the economy (and modern) that being graded now, i.e. "Economy Submissions from Sept.2021 are being graded now" ? 

if can't be done would be a good thread by customers to post their recent arrivals with submission dates..unless this is already being done...I can't find it though