• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alex Ross

8 posts in this topic

On 3/29/2022 at 6:33 PM, wombat said:

If there is a CGC representative there to witness the signature it should be. 

On 3/29/2022 at 6:48 PM, Sold! said:

Is this a trick question?

The only one who can answer is Alex Ross. For example mcfarlane won't allow cgc nor facilitators at cons to witness books for cgc.

OP is only asking if anyone has already done the research, in truth idk, but maybe the signature forum and asking a facilitator that will attend the con would be a better way to find out!

Or call cgc if they attend, op is just trying to find out early before the con, in case there are limited witness sigs available, and or, other hoops :)

@reptilekingdie

On 3/29/2022 at 7:00 PM, wombat said:

I can see some signature series he did in 2019 so at least at some point he was OK with it. 

Amen.

I was only speaking of possibilities for the OP question lol

No worries 

@reptilekingdie you might try this thread as well, looking for cgc or facilitators.

Maybe calling. According to the thread it might be slim pickings as far as dealers, and it usually sells out but hasn't yet.

Hopeful for you, I had to get a witnessed sig from him as well. I was able to get one off his site.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I think the OP is asking if the pre-signed books that Alex Ross is known for will qualify for the SS.

Alex, as least from what I've seen in years at SDCC, does not appear at the show and his books are pre-signed.

He does have SS books for sale so it's likely that his reps sent them in on his behalf for sale.

I know that in SDCC, as long as you have a CGC rep walk with you to the J. Scott Campbell booth and buy one if the pre-signed books at their booth, it did qualify for the SS grade.

Not sure if CGC had a similar arrangement with Alex Ross.

xoxo

greggy

I think if the OP is bit more specific about what he is hoping to do, someone can give him better answers, but otherwise good advice has been given about where to look and who to contact.