• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Conan 1
3 3

13 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Asking for a friend,...no seriously!. I'm a GA collector, an acquaintance asked me to help him with these silver, bronze, copper age books( Most are drek, but some decent ones). This one caught my eye. Told him i would ask this community, The images were huge I made them the smallest size possible, in order to upload. Thanks for your time  

cover copy.jpg

rightedge copy.jpg

back cover copy.jpg

inside copy.jpg

this is what I wrote but then chickened out, but then I see grendelbo above, so...

"So I'm very new to this, and am probably going to embarrass myself, so please listen to the consensus of the group, but here's what I'd say - a 3.5 but I have a question on what's going on with the axe in the photo"

On 3/29/2022 at 7:53 PM, grendelbo said:

Pics show no detail when zooming and get blurry.

Apparent 3.0/3.5.

Thanks for posting.

Sorry about the pic quality guys, the pics with my phone were huge. I used photoshop to make it 6 x 8 and lost resolution in the process apparently. My gut is 3-3.5. Thanks!

I'm thinking of the structure with the book in hand, which obviously can't tell without handling. I always hold a book up to the light with front cover open and look for how much light comes through and where from. Spine looks ragged so I can't see this being better than 2.5 I'm afraid.