• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Forum - Toxic Environment?
8 8

382 posts in this topic

On 9/3/2022 at 11:31 PM, Buzzetta said:

Icandothisallday was not Bitcoinswarmi. 

On 9/4/2022 at 9:39 AM, skypinkblu said:

Not unless Stu totally lost his mind and was also Bitcoinswarmi;) 

This is sad news to me! 

I would have rather kept thinking they were the same person! :(

On 9/2/2022 at 10:22 PM, Dr. Balls said:

I was thinking back to the points where you got points for locking threads, creating a thread that got locked, last post, etc - and they kept a list with everyone (I recall @Park being one of the top guys). It seems like back in those days the obnoxiousness was tenfold because people were actively trying to get threads locked in order to get points (of which, I was one of those people). This place seems much calmer, now. And you're probably right - just nipping the thread in the bud is probably better than the Arch Wrist Slap and time outs (Also, which I was a victim of).

Children were still doing that just a couple years back. You could tell which... Let's call them "people"... Were intentionally trying to lock threads just for the "pernts" count off-site. :facepalm:

Edited by theCapraAegagrus