• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is needed for an artist to send in a sketch cover for Yellow Label?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I have an artist who did a sketch cover on a book.  Book is in his possession.  I would like to have him send it to CGC for yellow label on my account.  How is this best accomplished?  Thanks!

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  The artist would need to have an artist account set up with us and would need to submit that book to us with a Creator Agreement.  This document can be obtained by contacting our Signature Series department at: signatureseries@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

• Administrator
On 5/29/2022 at 2:22 AM, BadMojoInc said:

If they do not have an account, but I do, can they still submit?  

Hello, the artist would need to be set up first and we would have to send them the creator agreement.  That cannot be done through the customer but through the artist directly.  Thank you!

On 5/31/2022 at 7:28 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hello, the artist would need to be set up first and we would have to send them the creator agreement.  That cannot be done through the customer but through the artist directly.  Thank you!

Is there a cost for the artist in this situation? I am having Reuben Rude do a sketch cover for me and I want to have it graded but I doubt he will want to submit it if there is a cost for him 

On 4/9/2023 at 8:08 PM, MRxKRINKLE said:

Is there a cost for ...

C'mon.  We're talking about a company that charges it's customers to fix their mistakes. I'm pretty sure there's a charge for this.