• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anybody out there?

29 posts in this topic

maybe it's the tale of a lonely fur trapper in the canadian rockies, circa 1840 and his clashes with the Natives, Nature and something else that starts with "N"...

but somehow i doubt it

2d_1_b.JPG

Too..............many..........jokes......overloading....humor center... of brain...ARGGHHHH

Thats horrible. Not the joke but the beaver skin. that dumb bich looks sooo happy with her mutilated beaver. mad.gif

2d_1_b.JPG

Too..............many..........jokes......overloading....humor center... of brain...ARGGHHHH

Thats horrible. Not the joke but the beaver skin. that dumb bich looks sooo happy with her mutilated beaver. mad.gif

Leave her alone. She is obviously inbred. 893naughty-thumb.gif

2d_1_b.JPG

You SOOOOO, don't want me to make a comment here!!!! grin.gif

2d_1_b.JPG

893naughty-thumb.gif dont do it.

2d_1_b.JPG

893naughty-thumb.gif dont do it.

Don't tempt me!!! yay.gif