• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please Grade my Trade lol and My TMNT #4 2nd print! I'm hoping it is decent.
2 2

25 posts in this topic

Tell me how I did?

I traded an X-men 107 CGC 5.5

and

ASM #365 cgc 9.2

AND
Batgirl #40 Prince Poster cover raw vfnm

(all undercopies of mine_

for this! 

tmnt #4 2nd print front.jpg

tmnt #4 2nd print back.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 4/10/2022 at 4:34 PM, grendelbo said:

8.5/9.0

Thanks for posting.

That's what I figured, due to the bit of color rub on the back.

I think after fees my books would have only netted $240 so that is a fair price for a 8.5 tmnt 4 2nd print? I hope lol

@grendelbo?

Or anyone else? A press isnt going to help this? It has a thumb dent upper right edge of the front... not sure if sending this in for a signing and press will benefit...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 4/14/2022 at 9:57 AM, Geoff2099 said:

agreed on 8.5/9.0. Not a lot of sales to go by but at an 8.5 I'd say you're down just a smidge factoring in cgc fees and in a 9.0 you're at least broke even maybe in the money a smidge. A perfectly fair trade is what I say. (note I'm assuming your $240 valuation is accurate). 

Amen thanks!

I went ahead and sprang for a press and Eastman sig.

X-men 5.5 last sold for $150

Asm 365 9.2 pretty steadily sells for $75

Batgirl 40 may be more like $40-60, but only cost me $1 so I through it in for good measure

I'm seeing 6.0's of TMNT sell for $200, so maybe slight edge to the LCS, which is fine. :)

I'm seeing TMNT 4 and print ss 9.0 sell for as much as 9.4's that may change eventually after everything dies down. I'm not going to have to sweat much lol :wishluck: I hope haha

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 4/14/2022 at 2:29 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Amen thanks!

I went ahead and sprang for a press and Eastman sig.

X-men 5.5 last sold for $150

Asm 365 9.2 pretty steadily sells for $75

Batgirl 40 may be more like $40-60, but only cost me $1 so I through it in for good measure

I'm seeing 6.0's of TMNT sell for $200, so maybe slight edge to the LCS, which is fine. :)

I'm seeing TMNT 4 and print ss 9.0 sell for as much as 9.4's that may change eventually after everything dies down. I'm not going to have to sweat much lol :wishluck: I hope haha

I just can't seem to get into TMNT stuff....maybe I'm just old. :preach:

The X-Men #107 is more my speed. lol

Good luck!! Keep us posted!! (thumbsu

On 4/14/2022 at 3:33 PM, Galen130 said:

I just can't seem to get into TMNT stuff....maybe I'm just old. :preach:

The X-Men #107 is more my speed. lol

Good luck!! Keep us posted!! (thumbsu

I've had people say what I traded had more promise, true, no worries as the slabs and the raws all together cost me $$71 total, I feel since they were undercopies that I traded for a decent grade of another part of my hobby, that I only owned a 1st print of.

It's a book I didnt own, but hoping it still had "quality " to it is all :wishluck:

Lol anymore opinions? This is finally pressed and signed by Eastman, but is stuck at GEI over the weekend.

I think the trade held out over time, but anticipating grades, anyone else or changed their mind?