• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Batman 181 Copy 2
4 4

12 posts in this topic

Please help me determine what grade it is now and what you think it might get after a C&P.   Pin Up is detached.

I would like to get this cleaned & pressed along with copy 1 before the Baltimore Comic Con in late October and have CGC grade them there.

Any ideas on how long CCS will take to do the C&P?   BCC is only 6 months away.  Suggestions are welcome.

Thank You

IMG 1.JPG

IMG 2.JPG

IMG 3.JPG

IMG 4.JPG

IMG 5.JPG

IMG 6.JPG

IMG 7.JPG

IMG 8.JPG

IMG 9.JPG

IMG 10.JPG

IMG 11.JPG

IMG 12.JPG

IMG 13.JPG

IMG 14.JPG

IMG 15.JPG

IMG 16.JPG

4.0 to 4.5 as is. Don’t know how effective the C&P will be … maybe get to 5.0 or just make sure you get that 4.5. I noticed the pin up is loose. Do you know if that is the original that came with that book? Could be an issue.. just thinking ahead.. I sent some books to CGC a few went to CSS the one that was under the standard Tier ($1000) value cost $70 to clean and press is back to CGC and awaiting grading.. within 2 weeks. The others under economy are at CSS and are still sitting. Hope that helps 

On 4/13/2022 at 10:40 PM, Februus said:

4.0 to 4.5 as is. Don’t know how effective the C&P will be … maybe get to 5.0 or just make sure you get that 4.5. I noticed the pin up is loose. Do you know if that is the original that came with that book? Could be an issue.. just thinking ahead.. I sent some books to CGC a few went to CSS the one that was under the standard Tier ($1000) value cost $70 to clean and press is back to CGC and awaiting grading.. within 2 weeks. The others under economy are at CSS and are still sitting. Hope that helps 

Really did not look closely to see if the pin up is original to that book.  So I pulled the book and the staple area's of the pin up line up perfectly with the book staples. Also the color of the paper is consistent with the rest of the book. IMO. I do believe that this is the original pin up.

I bought these books on ebay about 15 years ago. Got a great deal (steal) on the comic book "lot". So maybe I will just send them down and get the cleaned, pressed and graded. The standard tier is what I'll go with. Thanks for your 2c, Februus