• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pricing for a Stan Lee Authentic Signed Spider-Man Jersey Framed with Photos of 2 comics

9 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I was just wondering what someone would sell this item at. It was purchased for $3000.00 CAD (price tag sticker still on frame). I called the shop at AJW Sportscards where it was bought and they said they haven't had stock of anything signed by Stan Lee in a while.

Thanks,

Ali

20220422_095350.jpg

20220422_102955.jpg

I mean, it looks cool and all... but finding a Stan Lee autograph is like finding a dime, they're EVERYWHERE.  There's like 6,000 listings right now on eBay for Stan signed stuff.  Then take into account the market for something like this is going to be REALLY small.  It's BIG.  You need to find someone who can devote that amount of wall space... which further cuts down its value.  I don't even think the comics are comics, rather they're probably just printed facsimiles of the cover.  So... you've got a (nice) framing job (figure $350/$400), a Spider-Man Jersey (Figure $50?), and Stan's signature (not worth much, depends more what it's attached to, let's be generous and say $100).   So... you've got maybe $550 worth of stuff there.  Now your biggest problem is, shipping something that big, expensive, and heavy will probably cost more than it's worth... so you're gonna have to find someone local.  I'd sticker it at $400 and be glad if someone buys it.  

One would likely have to be a Stan Lee fan above all to be interested in this at a profit-turning price. It's overall 'cool' and all, but I imagine that it will be tough to find a buyer for this at a price that doesn't burn a huge hole in the current owner's pocket.