• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2) Round 2
16 16

330 posts in this topic

On 5/1/2022 at 5:28 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Fyi the posts came back on the regular forum, or I'd assume, as I had to reread them. Idk

On 5/1/2022 at 5:29 PM, Supa-Bad-Mofo said:

Not sure, but my PM is still missing...

Yep. 

PMs still just gone.

Just do this-when the grades are revealed, tell mike those were your grades and the board wiped em.  not your fault.

On 5/1/2022 at 6:01 PM, Supa-Bad-Mofo said:

🤣😅😂 I'll see if I can fix it!

Much better lol

And @onlyweaknesskryptonite you know what? I'm not sure if they posts went away and came back, but

All I know is

I read them, and then got a 503 coded, and couldn't access the board for 10 minutes, then had to reread. Maybe I misspoke hahhaa

Screenshot_20220501-181149_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/1/2022 at 6:13 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Much better lol

And @onlyweaknesskryptonite you know what? I'm not sure if they posts went away and came back, but

All I know is

I read them, and then got a 503 coded, and couldn't access the board for 10 minutes, then had to reread. Maybe I misspoke hahhaa

Screenshot_20220501-181149_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yeah. The boards are really glitchy today. 

Was just reading and posting in a thread. As I posted it moved those posts to the next page. (Example.  Reading page 52. Make post and it posts on page 53. However there were only 2 posts on page 52 and when I hit back button it goes back to page 52 and now those posts show there. ) 

It's a real mess today.  :facepalm:

They need to fire Invision.  

• Administrator
On 5/1/2022 at 6:36 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:
On 5/1/2022 at 6:29 PM, Supa-Bad-Mofo said:

Not sure, but my PM is still missing...

Yep. 

PMs still just gone.

You two are the only people I recorded grades from this morning.  As you both now know, your grades were recorded.  (thumbsu

On 5/1/2022 at 5:09 PM, CGC Mike said:

You two are the only people I recorded grades from this morning.  As you both now know, your grades were recorded.  (thumbsu

the glitch might have scrambled the numbers-pretty sure they had 4 bulleyes.

On 5/1/2022 at 7:15 PM, kav said:

the glitch might have scrambled the numbers-pretty sure they had 4 bulleyes.

Considering the emoji I saw in that email, I seriously doubt that.  More likely I missed them all by at least 10 grades. :roflmao:

On 5/1/2022 at 5:16 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Considering the emoji I saw in that email, I seriously doubt that.  More likely I missed them all by at least 10 grades. :roflmao:

yes the fifth book you were 15 off.

On 5/1/2022 at 5:18 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Probably.. 

emoji I got was flashing
YOU HAVE GOT THEM ALL CORRECT

On 5/1/2022 at 8:16 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Yeah the emoji Mike included in my first email was thumb up, and I did pretty well...but then this round....the emoji was making me question all my life choices! haha

HE'S GETTING INTO OUR HEADS, MAN!

On 5/1/2022 at 7:19 PM, kav said:

emoji I got was flashing
YOU HAVE GOT THEM ALL CORRECT

On 5/1/2022 at 7:19 PM, Sauce Dog said:

Yeah the emoji Mike included in my first email was thumb up, and I did pretty well...but then this round....the emoji was making me question all my life choices! haha

HE'S GETTING INTO OUR HEADS, MAN!

The one I got..shit-emoticon.gif.e6e1a5368540aa0abd37d2ea095274f8.gif

• Administrator

So, do to the outage, it's possible that I don't have grades from some people who submitted grades last night.  I have a string of new PM's to go through but, If you submitted your grades after 9:00 PM last night, you may want to check to see it I have them.  No need to bump the PM if your grades are there.   I don't have any e-mails to verify if I lost any PM's.  I never use them for the forum, and they were all deleted before I discovered this problem.  Probably the only time I deleted them before checking the forum.  Sigh...

On 5/1/2022 at 8:30 PM, CGC Mike said:

So, do to the outage, it's possible that I don't have grades from some people who submitted grades last night.  I have a string of new PM's to go through but, If you submitted your grades after 9:00 PM last night, you may want to check to see it I have them.  No need to bump the PM if your grades are there.   I don't have any e-mails to verify if I lost any PM's.  I never use them for the forum, and they were all deleted before I discovered this problem.  Probably the only time I deleted them before checking the forum.  Sigh...

So should I resend my grades for round 2? I sent them in this afternoon, early to mid timeframe.

On 5/1/2022 at 5:52 PM, IvanGreebka said:

So should I resend my grades for round 2? I sent them in this afternoon, early to mid timeframe.

check PM and see if mike has replied-if so, no need to resend.

• Administrator
On 5/1/2022 at 8:54 PM, kav said:
On 5/1/2022 at 8:52 PM, IvanGreebka said:

This is correct.

On 5/1/2022 at 8:54 PM, kav said:

He just sent the PM saying they are recorded. No idea what to think of the emoji....it was bug-eyed and held a sign that said "but...but...but...!!!! Its either my goose is cooked or its not but I'm sweatin' bullets till the results come out!!