• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2) Round 2
16 16

330 posts in this topic

On 5/1/2022 at 9:25 PM, IvanGreebka said:

He just sent the PM saying they are recorded. No idea what to think of the emoji....it was bug-eyed and held a sign that said "but...but...but...!!!! Its either my goose is cooked or its not but I'm sweatin' bullets till the results come out!!

Got the same Emoji hm

On 5/1/2022 at 6:25 PM, CGC Mike said:

This is correct.

mail.gif

On 5/1/2022 at 6:32 PM, Just Visiting said:
On 5/1/2022 at 6:25 PM, IvanGreebka said:

He just sent the PM saying they are recorded. No idea what to think of the emoji....it was bug-eyed and held a sign that said "but...but...but...!!!! Its either my goose is cooked or its not but I'm sweatin' bullets till the results come out!!

Got the same Emoji hm

I better not tell you guys wut emoji I got.

On 5/1/2022 at 7:20 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

1426964335_slap(1).gif.c3a7636f60000c358fd6b52d86fe6eaf.gif

jobisdone.jpg.fe876ae00d150c29a7a5e86a2ee445be.jpg

On 5/1/2022 at 8:25 PM, IvanGreebka said:

Mine is :butbutbutemoji:  too.   I thought that cast was spellin' doom for me.

On 5/1/2022 at 8:19 PM, Sauce Dog said:

Yeah the emoji Mike included in my first email was thumb up, and I did pretty well...but then this round....the emoji was making me question all my life choices! haha

HE'S GETTING INTO OUR HEADS, MAN!

Well, I got the (thumbsu after R1 also, and I stunk up the joint, so, he's clearly not simply virtue signaling.  :nyah:

On 5/2/2022 at 11:45 AM, CGC Mike said:

69 people have submitted their grades.  Exactly 50% of the participants.  

I know you're not bumping pms, or kind of alluded to not putting out "those kinds of reminders", that and we still have a little more than 24 hours....

Yet I wonder if tagging them in a post would make a difference, rather than individual pm's 

idk, I'm sure you thought of it, just wanted to help lol 

• Administrator

I don't have time to flag 69 people but, if you sent your grades and have not received a reply from me, I suggest you check our PM.  Several hours of this forums history was wiped out of existence yesterday.  That includes everything.  PM's, Posts, Reactions, post approvals, bannings, etc...   

On 5/2/2022 at 9:43 AM, Axelrod said:

Well, I got the (thumbsu after R1 also, and I stunk up the joint, so, he's clearly not simply virtue signaling.  :nyah:

I'm really glad to see I'm not the only one noticing different emoji in acknowledgment PM and freaking out about what it means :ohnoez: