• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to Ship Comics

4 posts in this topic

Occasionally I need to describe for someone "How to Ship Comics".  Over the years, it has become apparent to me that a single letter size instructional document/image would be immensely beneficial for me (and perhaps the comic collecting community) to pass along to novice comic-book shippers.  I've created the below image with the hope that maybe it will save some comics from the ugly demise of postal handling.

How to Ship Comics.jpg

I'd love to hear thoughts and/or concerns regarding the above document and how it might be improved upon.  Also feel free to share terrible shipping stories.  We learn from our mistakes.... right?

On 5/4/2022 at 1:37 PM, Yorick said:

I'd love to hear thoughts and/or concerns regarding the above document and how it might be improved upon.  Also feel free to share terrible shipping stories.  We learn from our mistakes.... right?

assuming it is similar, but one for slabs too (thumbsu 

On 5/4/2022 at 2:37 PM, Yorick said:

On 5/4/2022 at 2:35 PM, Yorick said:

Occasionally I need to describe for someone "How to Ship Comics".  Over the years, it has become apparent to me that a single letter size instructional document/image would be immensely beneficial for me (and perhaps the comic collecting community) to pass along to novice comic-book shippers.  I've created the below image with the hope that maybe it will save some comics from the ugly demise of postal handling.

How to Ship Comics.jpg

You can ship a lot more that way!(thumbsu

3db01ca96652e265f076cd17a2244cfd.jpg

Edited by Namtak