• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are some TCGs you'd like to see supported?

13 posts in this topic

For me, I'd personally like to see the following supported by CGC:

Some others of note not on The List™:

Corunea had some of the best artwork I've seen in a card game. I just wish it caught on. It was pretty complicated, though.

Additional suggestions from this thread and others:

Edited by cyclonus11

On 5/9/2022 at 4:56 PM, cyclonus11 said:

Corunea had some of the best artwork I've seen in a card game. I just wish it caught on. It was pretty complicated, though.

I played an awful lot of L5R including a bit at the internationally competitive level. I was very, very sad to see it go. The FFG LCG successor was lackluster, and now is also gone.

In any case, I'm not sure I'd submit any L5R stuff for encapsulation, but it's arguably a good target for it. Normal sized cards. A huge history with lots of cards. Some weird variants due to reprinting oddities. And some legitimately rare rarities

On 10/28/2022 at 8:46 AM, RoLaren said:

I'm not sure doing DBZ/DBGT from 2000 is worth CGC's time. That collector base is deeply entrenched in BGS. Pretty much all those cards go there.

It's been that way with Magic, too. There are issues with BGS, though, so many do look elsewhere (such as the fact that they no longer grade banned cards).

On 5/9/2022 at 4:56 PM, cyclonus11 said:

Additional suggestions from this thread and others:

While it would be nice that the original Japanese and English versions of Battle Spirits would be added, I meant the recently released English Relaunch of the game called Battle Spirits Saga which has a few differences from the original such as having cards be Standard Western Size over Japanese Size.

Edited by Ataris8327