• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Four PayPal Gifts
5 5

153 posts in this topic

On 5/9/2022 at 10:16 PM, p-kay14 said:

Correct!! The total number of letters in the two words of the series title (11), PLUS the total number of visible swastikas (3), PLUS the total number of rungs on the right-side ladder (12), MINUS the original book price (10), PLUS the YEAR (4 digits) (1943) the book hit the stands, equals … 1959. Congratulations to p-kay14!

On 5/9/2022 at 10:17 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Correct!! The total number of letters in the two words of the series title (11), PLUS the total number of visible swastikas (3), PLUS the total number of rungs on the right-side ladder (12), MINUS the original book price (10), PLUS the YEAR (4 digits) (1943) the book hit the stands, equals … 1959. Congratulations to p-kay14!

Awesome! Thanks!

On 5/9/2022 at 10:26 PM, Monstertruck97 said:

I went 2 digits on the year and counted all words on title. I am over thinking this. I now have a white board so I will make up for three rounds if pure stupidity on my end.

does your daddy know that you're using his account? lol

It’s 10:35pm EST: Q4 is about the covers of Amazing Fantasy 15 and ASM 24.

Here’s the last question:

The total number of rooftoppers on the AF15 cover who are wearing something purple, PLUS the number of letters in the name of the FF character shown on the cover of ASM24, PLUS the number of Spidey’s CLASSIC villains on the cover of ASM24, MINUS the total number of rooftoppers on the HIGHEST roof of AF15’s cover, equals … ?