• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -- Bowen Minis! Spider-Man Related...
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Heading to eBay...  Thank you for those who looked.

V/R, Mike

^^^

Folks,

I've been on the boards from near the beginning, and I'm selling my Bowen Minis.  These are all basically like new and in the box, except for the Bullseye mini.  I don't believe most of these have ever been displayed.  They are stored in a large closet in a smoke-free home.  First I'll take it in the thread wins!

Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt in the same condition, but return shipping is on you.  No probations...

I will ship in secure boxes, and to US and Canada only, but you will have to pay the extra postage to Canada.  Postage is $15, to include secure packing and delivery confirmed shipping.  If you purchase more that one Bowen, additional items will be $10 for shipping, as many of these are larger boxes.  If it's a smaller box, I'll reduce the combined shipping.

Payment can be made via check (must clear before I ship), money order, or PayPal.

Let me know if you have any questions!  I hope I got this right.  I've bought a ton of comics and items over the years on the boards, but I don't think I've sold anything here.  I wanted to start here before heading to eBay as I want real collectors to have a first crack at these.

Thank you for looking, and have a great day.

V/R, Mike

Edited by mlovest
Closing the thread...

Bowen Designs Mini Statues
# Character Release
Date
Price Notes
28 Spider-Man Feb-01 $95  
29 Green Goblin Mar-01 $95  
33 Dr. Octopus Jun-01 $55  
34 Rhino Jul-01 $80  
48 Kraven Feb-02 $45  
59 Mysterio Aug-02 $60  
61 Bullseye Sep-02 $80 Missing the original box.
68 Black Cat Dec-02 $50  
79 Punisher Jun-04 $135  
106 Electro May-05 $125  
115 Sandman Sep-05 $115  
117 Vulture Oct-05 $115  
123 Hobgoblin Dec-05 $70  
125 Kingpin Jan-06 $145  
127 Lizard Feb-06 $125  
138 Shocker Jul-06 $175  
156 Prowler Feb-07 $70  
162 Ka-Zar & Zabu Apr-07 $125  
198 Scorpion Vintage Feb-08 $125  
207 Jackal Oct-08 $65  
217 Ringmaster Feb-09 $65  

Nice statues.  Wish I was in the "acquiring mode", but opposite these days.

I suggest that you don't have your PayPal address showing.  Don't feed the hackers.  You can edit it out of the post.

Let people claim the item, and then provide your info in a Private Message.

On 5/15/2022 at 3:28 AM, Pitboss said:

Maybe I'm blind,I don't see that.

It's not there now, must have been removed by the OP.  I still have the original post open in a different tab, PP email address showing, and that's where I saw it.

On 5/15/2022 at 12:33 AM, Lightning55 said:

It's not there now, must have been removed by the OP.  I still have the original post open in a different tab, PP email address showing, and that's where I saw it.

I removed it!  Good advice...