• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

websites for commission work

10 posts in this topic

I represent a number of artists for commission work. Currently, best responses from customers have been from Ernie Chan. Lightning fast turnaround time (less than a week) and reasonable prices (starting at $100 for single figure on 11 by 14 bristol). Others I can help you with include Jim Silke, Tony DeZuniga, Danny Bulanadi, Mike Bair and Ray Lago. They all have different turnaround times and prices so e-mail me privately for more information. Best, Steve Morger. My website is www.bigwowart.com.

My website sells some original art, but actually most of my sales are commissions. Almost all of my artists do commissions, and prices are very reasonable. Ed Benes is easily the most popular artist on the site, though he isn't currently accepting any new commissions. He does send a package of art about once a month (sketches, pin-ups, prelims, pages), but he prefers to sell on eBay. Anyway, the site is www.comiconart.com

Court

I represent a number of artists for commission work. Currently, best responses from customers have been from Ernie Chan. Lightning fast turnaround time (less than a week) and reasonable prices (starting at $100 for single figure on 11 by 14 bristol). Others I can help you with include Jim Silke, Tony DeZuniga, Danny Bulanadi, Mike Bair and Ray Lago. They all have different turnaround times and prices so e-mail me privately for more information. Best, Steve Morger. My website is www.bigwowart.com.

Email sent - hi.gif