• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delivery Times

4 posts in this topic

Hello again,

Been reading and the wait times to get your comics back from pressing and grading is taking ALOT longer than what CGC states, in fact months longer! 

I know it depends on the Tier level, but are the average processing times to get your comics back around 8 months now for modern?  Does Fast Track cut the delivery time considerably and worth it?

thanks,

Philiboy

On 5/31/2022 at 2:27 AM, Philiboy said:

Been reading and the wait times to get your comics back from pressing and grading is taking ALOT longer than what CGC states, in fact months longer!

I know it depends on the Tier level, but are the average processing times to get your comics back around 8 months now for modern?  Does Fast Track cut the delivery time considerably and worth it?

Any examples? Even just 1 anecdote would do.

Grading Only: According to CGC's own site, Moderns are taking less than 4 months, and Fast Track is allegedly less than 1 month. It's up to you to decide if that $15/item is worth it.

Grading + Pressing: Looks to be 14 months or so for both services combined. Maybe 11 months if you Fast Pass both services.

Edited by theCapraAegagrus

On 5/30/2022 at 11:27 PM, Philiboy said:

Hello again,

thanks,

Philiboy

My last modern FT (two comics, with CCS press) took less than a month. 

On 5/31/2022 at 5:00 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Any examples? Even just 1 anecdote would do.

Grading Only: According to CGC's own site, Moderns are taking less than 4 months, and Fast Track is allegedly less than 1 month. It's up to you to decide if that $15/item is worth it.

Grading + Pressing: Looks to be 14 months or so for both services combined. Maybe 11 months if you Fast Pass both services.

For Pressing, it bumps the wait time to up to a year!?!  Thats insane!  Guess i need to get them in there ASAP. :(

Thank you guys. Appreciate the feedback.