• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What exactly are "warehouse finds"?

186 posts in this topic

at that sort of price yes, although i think they'll be a tough sell after the first 30 or so

but if you sell a lot of funny books tossing them in as freebies will make a lot of customers happy

Unless you're a collector of Sad Sack, most would not be so happy about getting a copy. If you're going to toss in freebies, at least give something your customer might be interested (based on what he bought).

hence "funny books." if you are selling cartoon books.

and what red blooded comic collector would turn their nose up at a 10 cent cover price book in nice shape? it's FREE. give it as a freebie to someone else if you don't want it! do batman collectors throw out a copy of Superman 193 if it is included as a freebie?

anyway, you never know what people collect. I had someone buy a $400 donald duck from me and a couple of cheap SA marvels. I tossed in a nice copy of SS 44 and he was psyched.