• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***CLOSED***THE PULP FICTION SALE- SO SPICY!!!
3 3

80 posts in this topic

As many of you are aware, pulps are going nuclear (probably due to impending grading). I love all, and wish I could keep every pulp I acquire, but alas, sacrifices. I have been cultivating many pulps, mainly with the horror/good girl focus and will be offering some great ones here tonight. I hope all of you find something you like, or at bare minimum, see something cool you've never seen before...

:rulez:

1. No HOS members or probots

2. Payment is accepted by personal check only.

3. Returns ARE accepted, as long as you notify me of dissatisfaction within 48 hours of tracked receipt. Book must be returned in the same condition it left my hands.

4. First :takeit:in thread is a guaranteed winner. PM offers are welcomed and encouraged, but take in thread trumps all other negotiations.

5. Don't like my prices?... That's ok, they dont like you either. That's what PMs are for. If you want something but hate the price, I'm a message away. I'm usually pretty easy to deal with. Can't hurt my feelings, I don't have any.

6. Time payments are available at the Casa de Joshua, 20% down, balance due in 60 days. YOU MAY NOT TAKE A BOOK ON TIME PAY WITHOUT DISCUSSING WITH ME PRIOR!!!

7. Need references? Ask around, im known in all the 5 burroughs, forget about it (or just check my feedback on my profile page). 

8. Thread crapping... and this is important, so listen up!!! I love it. It is not only welcomed but encouraged. The better the jokes, the steeper the discounts (depending on how many glasses of red I consume by the finish line).

9. Have a good time looking at some books and conversing with the best folks around... The Boardies.

10. Shipping is Priority, and its on me (a.k.a "free99").

LET'S GET IT GOING...

Edited by Joshua33
Spell