• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***CLOSED***THE PULP FICTION SALE- SO SPICY!!!
3 3

80 posts in this topic

On 6/4/2022 at 6:30 PM, Joshua33 said:

That's all she wrote for tonight folks, as always, thanks to all participants and onlookers. I know half of you, half as much as I should like, and I like half of you, half as much as you deserve. Until the next one!!! Send final PMs and I'll get to them as soon as I can. I ALSO like trades, so if you don't want to pop for one of these beauties, payment is also welcome in comic and pulp form. Thanks again for everything. Y'all make this a great place to spend time.

I'm trying to work our whether that comes to a compliment.

On 6/4/2022 at 8:13 PM, Dr. Balls said:

I got some serious pulp education from this thread. (worship)

Biggest take away from any pulp infinite should be... HJ WARD is a cut above everything else. There is more rarity, might even be more gruesome, but nobody painted like Ward. Oh yeah, and pulps can be very tough to come by. Patience is the word of the day. 

On 6/4/2022 at 9:58 PM, Joshua33 said:

Biggest take away from any pulp infinite should be... HJ WARD is a cut above everything else. There is more rarity, might even be more gruesome, but nobody painted like Ward. Oh yeah, and pulps can be very tough to come by. Patience is the word of the day. 

I got clued into a lot of new artists to look up that I’d never heard of. This was a great thread to see some amazing cover paintings.

One day sale starts now. Take 10% off of these remaining books!!! Premium pulps at a discount? You're welcome. Still some really good books in here. I will close the sale at 8pm Pacific this evening, and the offer will expire at that time. I will be checking messages intermittently throughout the day. (thumbsu