• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Recap on page 9 - SA/BA books - most DC/Marvel mix - most are high grade. Cap 241, DCCP 49 Black Adam & DCCP 27 1st app. Mogul, DCCP 26 + 47 Key issues, Power Girl & Huntress
2 2

180 posts in this topic

DCCP 49 X4 copies  The grade range is NM to NM+ (I don't know if you will able to get 9.8 since the graders are tight with the grades so far).  Black Adams appearance.

CGC 9.6 copies are in $300 range, CGC 9.4 copies are in $200 range and CGC 9.2 copies are in $150 range.    You are still able to get 25% to 50% profit if you get 9.4 or better.   My firm price is $125 each.    Moved to MCS - all of them.

dccp49.thumb.jpeg.d653b75b903c6f026385ffd321efd151.jpeg

Edited by JollyComics

DC Comics Presents 3 NM or better $30

DC Comics Presents #5 NM or better $25

DC Comics Presents 8 NM or better $20

DC Comics Presents 9 NM or better Whitman Logo (regular DC logo - only 13 graded.  Whitman logo - none graded).  It's difficult to find the right price.  Not very often to find the copy in high grade. 

CGC 9.8 copy was sold for $126 and CGC 9.6 was sold for $62 (both DC logo).    My price is $30.

DCCP 43 X2 copies  Mogul appearance. best copy x1 Price?

:takeit:

On 6/8/2022 at 8:43 AM, johnenock said:

DC Comics Presents 3 NM or better $30

DC Comics Presents #5 NM or better $25

DC Comics Presents 8 NM or better $20

DC Comics Presents 9 NM or better Whitman Logo (regular DC logo - only 13 graded.  Whitman logo - none graded).  It's difficult to find the right price.  Not very often to find the copy in high grade. 

CGC 9.8 copy was sold for $126 and CGC 9.6 was sold for $62 (both DC logo).    My price is $30.

DCCP 43 X2 copies  Mogul appearance. best copy x1 Price?

:takeit:

DCCP 43 is $10.

^^   You are a truly DC fan!