• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED! Robot Man's Flea Market of Fun!
7 7

208 posts in this topic

World War III #2 May 1953 Ace Pubs

Used in "Parade of Pleasure" Wild "atomic age" "commie scare" book. Lou Cameron story.  Weird book!

Book detached from cover. Back cover has a piece out at spine. Tape repair at top. Several corner creases and a subscription crease in center. Complete, bright and full cover. Interior pages are nice.

Was $40.

Now $35.

worldwar3a.jpeg

worldwar3b.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Perfect Crime #18 Nov 1951 Cross Pubs

Classic dope peddling cover! Even has drugs labeled on table. Love the guy holding the dame. Just say no to drugs kiddies!

A really rough copy. The photos speak for themselves. Still, complete and readable with full cover. Just imagine what a nice copy would cost you. Here is a filler copy until you can save up and find a better one...

$40.

perfectcrime1.jpeg

perfectcrime2.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

War Romances #21 June 1955 Quality Pubs

Very nice art in this issue

A solid, bright and tight copy. A couple of minor bends and some minor spotting on right side of cover. Smooth spine and tightly bound. No tears or missing pieces. 

$25.

warromances1.jpeg

warromances2.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Two Fisted Tales #28 July-Aug 1952 EC Pubs

Awsome Kurtzman cover. Elder, Wood, Severin interior art. Some nice stuff.

Cover bound a little off on spine. A couple very tiny tears at top right edges. A long "subscription" crease that does not break color. Tight, flat and clean with just slightly yellowed interior paper.

$40.

twofisted1.jpeg

twofisted2.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

Strange Confessions #4 fall 1952 Ziff Davis Pubs

Sleezy romance stories. "Slum Girl", "Gangster's Moll" and others VERY tough series. Overstreet lists as scarce and I would agree. Been trying to complete for years but have just given up.

A nice, pretty, clean solid copy. Has some light spine stress lines. A little scuff on back cover in upper right. Almost invisible name at top of book. Full cover with no tears or anything missing. Smooth spine. Well bound and fresh interior pages.

Was $125.  wouldn't break my heart to put it back.

Now $120.

strangeconfessions4a.jpeg

strangeconfessions4b.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

Marvel Family #42 Dec 1949 Fawcett Pubs

Weird clock cover

Sharp. clean copy with smooth, tight spine. No tears or creases. Worst fault is a small piece out of back cover in corner and a coupon filled in and a neat bottom staple pop. Nice, supple pages

Was $40.

Now $35.

marvelfamily1.jpeg

marvelfamily2.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

Adventures intoWeird Worlds #26 Feb 1954 Atlas Pubs

Cool Maneely "melting" cover. Angry Robot story. Hypodermic panel. Violent! 

Cover, very neatly detached from book. 2 very tiny pieces of tape on staples. A few light wrinkles and a bump in top right corner. No pieces missing, tears or creases. Lies flat and is bright with some gloss. Nice interior pages.

$100.

advsweirdworlds26a.jpeg

advsweirdworlds26b.jpeg

advsweirdworlds26c.jpeg

advsweirdworlds26d.jpeg

advsweirdworlds26e.jpeg

Frisky Fables V3#4 July 1947 The Premium Group Pubs

Classic, colorful Al Fago patriotic flag cover! Give me funny animal books like this all day...

Real nice copy. Smooth, tight spine. Everything well bound. Small upper corner crease. No other creases, tears or missing pieces. Slightly yellowed but fresh interior paper.

Was $45.

Now $50.

friskyfables1.jpeg

friskyfables2.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Frontier Romances #2 Feb 1950 Avon Pubs

One of the rarest Avon books. I looked for man-years to get a better one and just found a good+ copy. I only bother listing it because of it's rarity.

No back cover. Front cover is detached and missing pieces. Interior is fine with no damage and readable.

Was $15.

Now $10. 

frontierromances1.jpeg

frontierromances2.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

On 6/12/2022 at 4:30 PM, Robot Man said:

War Romances #21 June 1955 Quality Pubs

Very nice art in this issue

A solid, bright and tight copy. A couple of minor bends and some minor spotting on right side of cover. Smooth spine and tightly bound. No tears or missing pieces. 

$25.

warromances1.jpeg

warromances2.jpeg

Take

GI Joe #38 April 1955 Ziff Davis Pubs

Pretty Hot blonde bondage cover! Dan De Carlo story. 

Covers neatly split and detached. Small piece out of bottom right corner. A few creases. Nice interior paper, fresh and undamaged. Well, at least it "looks nice in the bag". :roflmao:

$25.

gijoe38a.jpeg

gijoe38b.jpeg

Black Cobra #6 (#2) Dec-Jan 1954 Farrell Pubs

Weird and obscure short run superhero book. 

Tiny1/2" neat upper spine split. A few light spine stress lines. Really nice copy otherwise. Flat, clean and well bound. No tears or creases with decent gloss. Fresh interior pages. 

$85.

blackcobra1.jpeg

blackcobra2.jpeg

Just because I like it... just humor me.

1949 Roy Rogers Branding Iron Ring premium offer on an original Mother's Oats cereal box. Now ask yourself, would you keep an empty cereal box? If so, why? Being a premium collector, I love finding these every once in a while.

Missing top and shows wear but offer is complete. A great piece to display with premiums!

$65.

5royrogerscerealbox1.jpeg

5royrogerscerealbox2.jpeg

5royrogerscerealbox3.jpeg