• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is CLINK trying to get LOWER tech?!?

9 posts in this topic

On 6/12/2022 at 8:22 AM, Dr. Balls said:

I love CLink’s user interface. 

I thought it was just me. I find it very easy to use ... which, if you knew me, you'd know that that was saying a lot! In fact, I find it the easiest to use of the 3 major auction houses. So many people are complaining about it, I thought I must be missing something, but honestly, If given my druthers, I wouldn't change a thing.

On 6/12/2022 at 8:34 AM, Gaard said:

I thought it was just me. I find it very easy to use ... which, if you knew me, you'd know that that was saying a lot! In fact, I find it the easiest to use of the 3 major auction houses. So many people are complaining about it, I thought I must be missing something, but honestly, If given my druthers, I wouldn't change a thing.

I like it too. All the Web 2.0 garbage that's popped up in recent years is incredibly annoying. Sites focus too much on aesthetics and fancy bells and whistles instead of actual functionality. Of the three big auction houses, CLink is for sure my favorite in terms of design and usability.

I do wish they would add a "follow/watch" function for the auctions though.

Edited by Nic8612