• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

17 posts in this topic

I probably will regret offering this book for sale and almost certainly will never be able to find an unpressed replacement copy in such a nice shape if it sells but here it is anyway. Please read the description and terms before buying the book.

Here are terms:

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

Return policy: All my raw books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted. All my raw books are accurately graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as books are returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt. Since I am selling these books as a set, they would need to be returned as a set as well.

The first :takeit:in this thread or via PM wins the books based on time stamp.

Time payments are possible but must be discussed before you make the purchase.

All prices are in USD.

Shipping cost with $1,000 insurance, signature required and tracking number to the USA with strong packaging via Canada Post Xpresspost USA is estimated around $90.00 depending of your zip code. Full insurance is possible only with FedEx and options are prohibitive (between $500 and $1,200 depending of where you live). Local pickup is possible and could be the best option.

I will accept personal checks for this book. Sorry, no Paypal here.

Edited by pickycollector
Please read the description and terms before before buying the book.

:news:

Book is available again, buyer changed his mind and we both agreed to cancel the deal.

Just to be clear, the book is downgraded to VF because of light curves along the spine probably due to storage and that do not break any color BUT ALSO because of tanning on interior covers and on back cover.

I am adding larger close-up pictures of interior tanning. The tanning appears darker on the pictures than reality for the back cover because of the light but is pretty accurate for the front cover.

ST 89c.jpeg

ST 89d.jpeg

ST 89e.jpeg

ST 89f.jpeg

Edited by pickycollector