• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesome High grade just in - More to come... CGC 9.4 - 9.8

11 posts in this topic

I just added some great high grade books to my website.

All Are CGC graded 9.2 to 9.8

Take a look when you can!

PGC Mint - Huge assortment of CGC graded NM books

When you get to my website you can click on the buttons at the left of my Home page and search through any way you like, or you can click on the FEATURED ITEMS at the right side of my Home page and look at pictures in alphabetical order. Only about a quarter of the books will show up by using the FEATURED ITEMS, so I do reccomend clicking on the other buttons as well.

The seach engine is pretty easy and you don't have to type the entire title. You can just type bat (for batman), hou (for House Of Mystery), str (for strange Adventures or Strange Tales), etc.

You will get the hang of it after a short while.

You see something your really want? Well send me an email and let's talk! I am here to work with you and if it is possible, I will make it work.

I have nearly two thousand CGC grade books on my website and access to more, so take a look!

My email is pgcmintsales@aol.com

ALL my CGC graded blue books are guaranteed to be unrestored, untrimmed, etc, unless noted clearly on the label. I believe in the product and so should you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Mark

Man, I didn't even know there was a Funky Phantom Comic. I remember him on some of the cartoons on TV. Recently saw him on Birdman, Attorney at Law on Adultswim. Was mildly amusing to see the least.

Oh yeah by the way, you really ought to put sorting links on your headers for your site, it would really make the site more user friendly.

Man, I didn't even know there was a Funky Phantom Comic. I remember him on some of the cartoons on TV. Recently saw him on Birdman, Attorney at Law on Adultswim. Was mildly amusing to see the least.

Oh yeah by the way, you really ought to put sorting links on your headers for your site, it would really make the site more user friendly.

Yes - I know! There are some really obscure cartoons that actually made it in their own comic book title. THis one is very tough to find and the only reason I found them is because they were file copies.

As for your thought, "you really ought to put sorting links on your headers", what do you mean?

Any help is appreciated because I want my site to be easy to navigate.

Thanks!

Mark

your site was dragging very slowly--sometimes taking minutes on a fast broadband connection to download a thumbnail. It looks very fast now. Just passing along some feedback.

So it slows down at times? I wonder why. Perhaps because of traffic?

I will look into it BUT I really appreciate the feedback and any help offered - Thanks!

Mark

Sorting links. Okay, when people are viewing your inventory, the page can be built to sort(go up or down alphabeticall or numerically) on the particular field. I think a good example of this can be found on the esquirecomics site.

your site was dragging very slowly--sometimes taking minutes on a fast broadband connection to download a thumbnail. It looks very fast now. Just passing along some feedback.

So it slows down at times? I wonder why. Perhaps because of traffic?

I will look into it BUT I really appreciate the feedback and any help offered - Thanks!

Mark

It was pretty consistent on your web site. Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and/or your hosting company should be able to provide reports on availability and throughput.

The searches took forever, and the pics took sometimes 3 minutes or better just for thumbnails. It looks much better now.

BTW, I was eyeing that HOS #121 CGC 9.8 book for a couple of years, and was happy to win it recently in an eBay auction. I look forward to contacting you directly for future sales. Thanks Mark.